Monday, May 5, 2008

Article Income Secrets - How to Re-Purpose Your 7 Tips Article into a Mini-Guide

Do you know how to repurpose your 7 tips article, or any article, into a mini-guide? Read on to discover and use this important repurposing strategy.

What's a mini-guide?

What's a mini guide? A mini guide is another name for a short report. That's what I was calling them for a while and then one of my students, Lynne Lee, another person from the U.K., gave it the name of mini guide and I like that better. It just sort of flows better.

When you've written a 3, 5, or 7 tips article and then go in and write an article about each tip - let's say you've got 7 tips and you write more on each tip, so you've got 7 articles, put those all in one document and that's a mini guide. Or your list of maybe 25 tips or 50 tips can be a mini guide that you can sell anywhere between $10-20 on the internet.

It doesn't sound like a whole lot and you're not going to get rich off of those, unless someone buys millions, but it's a start and I still love it when I get emails from students and members that say,

"Hey, I sold my first e-book! I've never been so excited over $17."

It's a beginning, it's a starting point. This is very important because someone has just demonstrated buying behavior and they're on your list, so it's a good thing. It's a good thing because it is much easier to sell something to someone who has already bought than to try to convert a brand new prospect into a customer.

This is one of the easiest products to create from a simple 7 tips article.

And now I would like to offer you free access to 2 of my Instant Article Templates when you subscribe to my free Article Marketing Minute, a 52 week audio/video newsletter on Article Marketing. You can get your instant access at http://www.ArticleMarketingMinute.com

From Jeff Herring - The Internet Article Guy & the Great Article Marketing Network

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home